Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Summer Colours


It is time for a new challenge at The Crafty Addicts.  And we have a great one for you.  The theme is Anything Goes/Summer Colours.  We have an awesome sponsor this month.

Prize is the kit we used

Décosse's Dynamite Doodles

I started with a center step card using SU Primrose Petals as my card base.  My sentiment is from Digital Delights Summer Surfin' Sentiment set.  Everything else is from our sponsor.  I used A Taste of Summer General Elements; A Taste of Summer Natural Textures Paper and A Taste of Summer Patterned Papers.  There are a lot more elements and papers that I didn't use in this kit.

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenge - #9 - Summer Fun
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1723 - Anything Goes 
Hiding in My Craft Room - #303 - Summer
Crafty Catz - #373 - Anything Goes/Summertime
Simply Create Too - #128 - Summer Fun

Thanks for dropping by for a look and have a crafty day.

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable scene. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Donna said...

Awesome beach scene you've created!
Thanks for getting beachy with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!