Saturday, January 2, 2016

Winter Fun!


Happy New Year!

I can't believe another year has come and gone.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  I know I did.  It is time for our monthly challenge at Crafty Calendar.  The theme is Something New.  We have two great sponsors this month.

The prize is 2 digis, winners choice.
Our newest challenge (click pic below)

The prize is a £10 Gift Voucher.

I have used an image from All Dressed Up.  This is Little Skater.  You can buy her here.  My something new is the Snowflake charm.

I used Georgia Pacific as my cardstock base.  I cut the scalloped edges on my Cameo with a SVG cut from Silhouette.  My designer paper is from Digital Delights Snowflakes Digital Paper Pack.  I framed my image with SB Luscious Labels One.  I have used SU Circle Punches to punch out my sentiment which I just typed up on my computer.  The twine is from The Twinery and my snowflake charm is one I bought from my local craft store..  The glitter is Stardust Stickles.

Copic Sketch Markers:
C00, C1, C3, E000, E00, E11, E50, E51, E53, E55, R01, YR21, YR23

Challenges:
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Left of Center Challenges - #111 - All Things New
Polkadoodles - #51 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - #279 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - #122 - All Things New
Inspiration Destination - #66 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - #103 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Go on over to the Crafty Calendar Challenge and see what fab projects the rest of the DT has created.  Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  I love it when you do.

6 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at creative knockouts
hugs Lisbeth
DT-Creative knockouts

Billie A said...

Very cute card. I love the look and so glad you joined us at Inspiration Destination.

Caz said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodle's Anything goes ch..Good luck.

Caz PD GDT x
My Blog
Polkadoodle's
Pennys Paper-Crafty

Leanne said...

Great color and the image is so cute. Nice scalloped edges I like the snow flake charm as well. Awesomeness! Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Cheers,
Leanne DT/4CC

Veerle said...

This is such a sweet and adorable card. Thank you so much for entering it into our challenge. I hope to see you again for our friday 15th challenge too.
Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner Challenges

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely make perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles .
Aunty Sue DT