Monday, December 8, 2014

Hostess Monday at Digital Delights


It is Hostess Monday today at Digital Delights and I am the hostess this week. I have made a card today using this very cute image Angel Donita.  She looks so sweet and angelic I think.  I paired her with the sentiment Christmas Blessings which is in the Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set.  A perfect sentiment to go with our angel.  Both stamps can be found at the Digital Delights Store.
Angel Donita   Angel Donita (colored)  
Angel Donita

 Christmas Hugs sentiment set
Christmas hugs sentiment

If you are still making Christmas cards as I am, them this is a pretty easy one to make.  I used die cuts from MFT Die-namics Round Banner Stax.  But, you can used just about any shape die cut.  I also used a Cloud SVG cut, but you can use a cloud die cut or just draw it your self and cut it out.  I popped my angel sitting on the cloud. Other supplies are cardstock, gems and a little glitter glue for the wings.  I colored my image with Copic Sketch markers but, you can buy the colored image from the Digital Delights Store to save you time.

Challenges Entered:
Come and Get It - Merry Christmas
Pile It On - #49 - Anything Goes Christmas/Holidays!
Robyn's Fetish - #241 - Christmas Cards
A Gem of a Challenge - #134 - Anything Christmas
Di's Digi Designs - Christmas
Paper Creator's Crafts - #33 - All About Christmas
Fussy and Fancy - #128 - Happy Holidays
Aud Sentiments - #121 - Holiday Bingo (Die Cuts or Punches, Digi or Rubber Stamp, Bling)
C.R.A.F.T. - #288 - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - #350 - Little Angel

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great image and lovely bags! Thank you for joining us on the CRAFT christmas challenge! Irene DT xx

~ginny said...

Delighted you chose to share your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Gale! I like your coloring of the little girl - and the plaid background paper is really pretty!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#121 – Holiday Bingo]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Barb said...

Lovely card, adorable image and I really like your colors. Thank you for sharing with us at the Come And Get It Challenge. Barb

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Michelle said...

The angel is absolutely adorable. I love the way you made her wings. Wonderful Christmas card. Thank You for joining with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)