Saturday, July 21, 2012

Telephone Marci


How's everyones weekend going?  Mine is okay and going by fast.  I'm sorry I didn't get to post  any this last week other than Monday.  I was busy doing some swaps for my Stampin' Up card night that I attend once a month.  There was just too many and it took all my extra time.  I hope to get a couple of more cards made in the next few days.  Then I will have my grandkids for a week.  And I know there will probably not be any card making going on then.  

Today I have Telephone Marci.  She is so cute.  Marci is by La La Land Crafts as is the Heart Chair she is sitting on.  I tried to make this look like a room she is sitting in and talking on the telephone.  I also used some Glossy Accents on her glasses, the dial on the telephone and her shoes.  This was the first time I used this and I love it.  I will be using this some more.  I also used a little stickles on the tips of her glasses to give them some bling.

Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU and DP is from my stash
Stamps - La La Land
Punch - EK Success
Die Cuts - MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips
Gems - from my stash
Clear Element - Glossy Accents
Stickles - Crystal

Copics:

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - All Things Girly

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - #107 - Clear Elements

Divas by Design Challenge - #44 - Anything Goes

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC215 - Bling It On

Paper Shelter Challenge - #73 - Anything Goes

The Perfect Sentiment Challenge - PSC41 - Anything Goes

Whimsy Inspirations Challenge - #48 - Punches and Edgers

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - #14 - Photo Inspiration

CMC Copic Challenge - Anything Goes with a Girly Twist


Have a marvelous weekend everyone and thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute imag and a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

Mynn xx said...

TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the bright colors--and your image is adorable! :)

krcmasterpiece said...

Great coloring job! The pink & green are great color combo's.

Thanks for playing @ The Perfect Sentiment!

Laura Bradley said...

Love this! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week! Laura x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love those colors. Adorable....Thanks so much for joining us this week at Whimsy's. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Lisa Jane said...

oh how cute is this .. fabulous colours and image
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, so cute...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Livert said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Good luck!!!

Hugs Liv.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great take on this photo inspiration. Love this card and I like this fun stamp.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :)