Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springtime


Whew! This has been a busy week for me and I'm having crafting withdrawals. LOL! I had to go to my Mom's and take her to the doctor. The day after I got back we went to my son's and babysit grandkids on Spring Break. So, of course we had to do some spring break things. Got back yesterday and I was tired.

But, back to the craft table today. Here is a the fairy Laci from Wags N Whiskers. I have had this digi stamp awhile, but this is the first time I printed her out to play with. The cardstock is from stampin Up and the DP is from American Crafts. I used two different embossing folders and a couple of Spellbinder Nestabilities. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up and fairy Laci is colored with Copic markers and I used some of the Copic Spica pens also. I used a piece of lace that I had in my scrap bin. The quilled butterfly is from Martha Stewart Crafts and the bling is from Recollections.

I am entering Springtime in these challenges:

Digital Tuesday - Challenge #102 - It's a Magical World

Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Challenge #43 - Sketch by Sonja

Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #40 - Lace

Sweet Stamps - Challenge #6 - Think Spring

Paper Play - Week 11 - Embossing

Paper Cutz - Challenge #83 - Make a Card/Project using any colors and theme you like

Paper Sundaes - Challenge #61 - Embossing

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

6 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Ooohh I love the colours you have picked, and your design paper too!

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week please joining us again for our next challenge which starts Tuesday 22nd March
Hugs
Tamara

shulsart said...

Oh, what a pretty card, love your choice of papers and coloring. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Sweet Stamps blog.

paulssandy said...

I know what you mean about crafting withdrawal. Glad you are back into the craft room! This is one fabulous card. Love the color choices.

Thank you for entering it this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge. Good luck!

Jackie Randolph said...

Very pretty and Spring feeling!! Beautiful colors with your papers and image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps Spring Challenge

Lauren said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining our lace challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lauren

Crystal said...

I love this fairy image & love how you used 2 different embossing folders on your card, looks great! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)